The Saint Mary’s marketing team is hard at work creating what we hope will be a memorable celebration of the holiday season, but we need your input.
Send us your favorite photo or short video clip from a past Christmas celebration representing family, community, or togetherness. If we receive this before Nov. 24, we may feature it in the Saint Mary’s Christmas video!
- This image could be from any point in your life: a childhood Christmas with family, a recent Christmas with a best friend, one of your last Christmases with a late family member … whatever is memorable to you.
- Photos should be group shots, portraits, or candids that focus on people. Please, no generic scenery or seasonal images.
- Choose a photo that is at least 2 megapixels in size or 1600 x 1200 pixels. Most recent iPhone cameras take 8 megapixels or higher.
- Use the JPEG file format. (Your file should have a .jpg at the end.)
- If you would like to choose an older family photo, where you may only have a print in a family photo album, use a photo scanner for best quality. If you do not have access to a photo scanner, place the photo on a flat, well-lit surface and take a picture with your phone directly over the top of the image. Make sure there are no reflections or shadows on the image.
We’ll be combining multiple videos and images into a special project to share with students, alumni, and friends of Saint Mary’s in December.
Upload your photo here.