As we continue to prepare for the academic year, you’re encouraged to begin the daily practices we are requiring throughout the fall semester. It is important these practices become routine. The university strongly recommends all members of the campus community begin taking the following daily steps at least 10 days, if not sooner, prior to returning to campus:
- Take your temperature and be sure to test less than 100.4 F.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and with regularity throughout the day.
- Wear a mask in all indoor public spaces.
- Practice personal distancing of at least six feet or more when interacting with others.
- Avoid personal interactions with others when without a face covering.
- Monitor key symptoms (e.g., fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat) and act accordingly.