WINONA, Minn. — With the help of skilled regional and alumni businessmen and women, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota has formed a Business Advisory Council (BAC), which will support and help the university’s School of Business on its Winona Campus.
The BAC’s goal is to advance the learning experience of Saint Mary’s students and contribute to the quality of teaching and research of its faculty through their support. Innovative programs, recruitment and placement, and the competitive undergraduate business environment are among the topics that the council will provide insight on. The council is further subdivided into three committees with specific goals: Winona Business Community Committee; Internships, Co-ops, and Mentoring Committee, and Development Committee.
Members of the Saint Mary’s BAC, a volunteer group of dedicated professionals, include:
- Jerome A. Colletti, managing partner, Colletti-Fiss, LLC, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Terri L. Evans, VP/correspondent mortgage account manager, Merchants Bank, Winona
- Roger Haydock, law professor, William Mitchell College of Law, Spearfish, S.D.
- Sheryl Lisowski, controller, CAO, and treasurer, Fastenal Company, Winona
- Todd Paulson, chief financial officer, RTP Company, Winona
- Dick Pope, chairman, WinCraft, Inc., Winona
- DJ Prideaux, program manager, Sensata Technologies, Saint Paul, Minn.
- Randy Skarlupka, vice president of operations, Miller Ingenuity, Winona
- Maggie Sonnek, marketing professional and business owner, Mill City Creative, Wabasha, Minn.
- Angela Steger, retired financial representative, Northfield, Ill.
- Cathy Walsh, broker associate, Jameson Sotheby’s International Real Estate, Hinsdale, Ill.